<body> My God is the God who provides. <body>
Kathleen Elizabeth <3

DSCN6883

'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' - Matthew 22:37

Deanne_gacad@hotmail.com
s Facebook.
t Tumblr.
Tag me here!

Archives:
April 2007 May 2007 October 2007 June 2008 July 2008 September 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 November 2009 December 2009

Credits.
Layout: chique-lilie
Brushes: audiotrash
Image: gravity-of-love@DA
Inspiration: murexa.org
Web Icons: like-honey.com . enigmatic.nu .
Sunday, July 12, 2009



Beautiful Lord, Wonderful savior

I know for sure all of my days are held in your hands
Crafted into your perfect plans

You gently called me into your presence
Guiding me by Your Holy Spirit
Teach me dear Lord to live all of my life
Through your eyes

I'm captured by your holy calling
Set me apart. I know you're drawing me to yourself
lead me, Lord. I pray

Oh Take me, mold me, use me, fill me
I give my life to the potter's hand

Oh Call me, guide me, lead me, walk beside me
I give my life to the potter's hand

---------------------
I'm thankful, I'm blessed, I'm Loved and I'm Free.
It was all by his grace, that I've made it this far. It was by his grace, that I've grown up to be ther person that I am today by all the trials that I've come to face with that were there in the first place to mould me, to change me. I've been blessed with so many wonderful people in my life; Regardless of whether you are no longer part of my life, regardless of whether you are still part of it , regardless of whether you are still yet to come. I ♥ you all.

Let your will be done my Lord, yours. Not mine.

God bless! (:


12:32 am <3