Today was a happy day, a good start to the holidays. (:
Ah but the only bad thing was that my appetite today was just simply awful. It's like I didnt feel the need to really eat at all because I already felt full for some reason. Oh well, must be the result of eating TOO much yesterday. hehehehe
Anyhoo, I pretty much drowned myself in boredom at home before I made my way down to school for dance. It's like I just feel so.... Bored. I was so used to constanly doing projects, doing tutorials etc, that when Im not really doing it. I feel bored. Oh my gullay, the nerdy side of me is taking over!!! ( silence*)
It felt good to finally be in the dance studio again. To let it all go through the movements, to test my limit, to push myself and kudos to me, I made new friends! (: A pity tho that brenda and katherine werent there = /
The highlight of the night would be _____ and the whole I NEVER game with Pat and Shine. It's so silly how we've managed to live in the same room all our lives and still not know so much about each other. BUT INTRESTING, very intresting. =) Oh well, at least it's finally out in the open, I actually could have chosen to lie BUT i knew better. It's part of the whole change phase that I'm going through yet again. So I shall share! (since I'm in SUCH a good mood.)
Things to improve on:
1. Be more honest and open about things
2. Stop being late all the freaking time, and actually be on time!
3. Work harder in school; NO MORE SLACKING KAT.
4. Make more time for the people around you. It's not possible to be busy ALL the time right? (:
AND! okay, I think that's all my brain could pretty much come up with at 1:57 in the morning. heee, and besides 4 is my favourite number! yay.
OH AND NEWSFLASH. I cut my fringe yet AGAIN, and i'm still contemplating whether it is another epic disaster. It's cut in a way that my fringe is moved from the right side to the left and it is much much shorter.. ( When I was explaining this to Baz the other day, he said it sounded like cut and paste. HAHA)
And so it went from

To
hahahahahha, okay i feel so silly now. =sANYWAYS. AMBER ELIZABETH WOON ZIXIN IS GOING OVERSEAS TODAY!
Take care at Jakarta okay! Do enjoy and have a safe trip okay! you are missed and loved by Kathleen ELIZABETH (you copied me =p) Deanne Labay Gacad AMEEN =p
And to my oh so lovely bestfriend Raschelyne Tomilloso Padiernos whom I miss very much, Do cheer up soon k! Youre awesome in so many ways more than one, and seriously it is their loss and somehow someday you'll thank them for this because then you would have an even BIGGER opportunity in store for you. Love you girl! (:
OKAY, i think this is a very random post. it's like so jumpy and all the topics are quite not interlinked one bit so yes, my apologies. heeeeeee this is what happens when finally have alot of free time in your hand. You become amazingly random and just whatever that comes out of your mouth is just plainly nonsense.
p.s FLAG CAMP IN 1 MORE DAY! AND THEN 3 MORE DAYS TO NRA CAMP! (:
<3
1:12 am <3