<body> My God is the God who provides. <body>
Kathleen Elizabeth <3

DSCN6883

'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' - Matthew 22:37

Deanne_gacad@hotmail.com
s Facebook.
t Tumblr.
Tag me here!

Archives:
April 2007 May 2007 October 2007 June 2008 July 2008 September 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 November 2009 December 2009

Credits.
Layout: chique-lilie
Brushes: audiotrash
Image: gravity-of-love@DA
Inspiration: murexa.org
Web Icons: like-honey.com . enigmatic.nu .
Tuesday, June 30, 2009

This was taken during our FMM tutorial ystd, as in when the Ms Ho was literally still talking. HAHAHHAHA. So much for listening more this term eh amb? (:





























Photos taken today!











This past two days have been going quite good, and I pretty much think it's an achievement to not fall asleep during FMM tutorial. WOOOOOOOOOO. It's a new term , new start.
Things will change for the better im sure, I will change too.
So watch out world, A new and improved Kathleen is on the way! (:

anw, long story short? Yesterday I was at school from 9 in the morn until like 10 in the evening. Had classes, Dance and chilling with friends aft. Good first day. I really have to learn how to sleep earlier, if I keep up at the rate Im going, I have no idea what on earth is going to happen yo.
I have come to a conclusion that sleeping really late ( or really early in the morning =x) has super bad side effects:
1. It makes you feel so tired, all.the.time
2. You feel cranky.
3. Appetite is affected like crazy; it's either you want to eat more that you usually do or you don't eat at all
4. It makes you yearn for more Oreo and milk. ( at least for my case )
5. It gives you a headache at the wrong timings
6. Eyes are red =(
7. You feel as though you're actually just going through the motions
8. Occasional ' You look tired'
9. The really weird feeling that you're bigger
10. Face is puffy. ( !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )
11. ____________________

oh my gullay, you see?

12. It makes you do random things for no apparent reason that are of no sense either.

this list is the prime example.
gah, I need to learn how to save and to eat properly.

heeeeeeeeee, OKAY. I should really do my LMS.

<3
would i be out of line if i said i miss you.


8:36 pm <3