
Memories.
You know, i used to think that the only way that you would be sure that you have completely moved on, completely let go of a person was when you have forgotten the memories, the feelings and basically the person all in all. But then it's like , I've came to realise that it doesnt have to be necessarily that way right?
or at least anymore.
there was never a written statement , there was never a rule that that was the way to let someone go. And I have no idea, how i've been living that gave me that idea at all. I guess watching grey's anatomy finale and that scripture reading that I wasn't even meant to read yet got me thinking. simply just , ' WHY?'
Why live your life trying to forget all those memories, those moments and those people who have made you , you? It feels redundant that way, it's as if youre wishing it never occured in the first place. What's the use right? When you can live your life actually being thankful for the opportunities to allow them to happen, being thankful for the people who have come in and out of your life. They were all blessings in their own little way , and that of course we can't deny.
No matter how messy things may have been, no matter how hurtful a particular phase in your life was, no matter how heavy the burden was once before. We all know that somehow somewhat, at the end of the day that love would still conquer all. That joy and happiness would overcome the hurt and the pain.
That burden is now gone. It was weighing down on me to say the least but i know that it has now been lifted off through God's saving grace. And that , is just amazin.g
So Kat, no more more looking back at the past, thinking of how you could have changed things so that maybe somehow somewhat things would have turned out better. No more regreting, No more blaming yourself for your flaws.
Just.. No more.
<3
I think I finally know how it feels like to be really content.
This is it. (:
4:02 pm <3