<body> My God is the God who provides. <body>
Kathleen Elizabeth <3

DSCN6883

'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' - Matthew 22:37

Deanne_gacad@hotmail.com
s Facebook.
t Tumblr.
Tag me here!

Archives:
April 2007 May 2007 October 2007 June 2008 July 2008 September 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 November 2009 December 2009

Credits.
Layout: chique-lilie
Brushes: audiotrash
Image: gravity-of-love@DA
Inspiration: murexa.org
Web Icons: like-honey.com . enigmatic.nu .
Thursday, June 04, 2009

IM FEELING LIKE SO VERY TIRED RIGHT NOW =/
I think the constant lack of sleep for the last few weeks plus the really hot weather, it is finally getting to me and im starting to feel the impact already. And it my friends is not a very good feeling. I can't even concentrate or whatnot. a hug anyone? ):
anyhooo. yesterday was a very very funny day, esp during BMGT lecture ? WebcamWhored with sillly Amber while Hwele and Haqim joined in for a lil while. I seriously dk how the lecturer is able to ignore us although we made it pretty clear what we were doing cos we just kept laughing out loud and all.










okay yes, many many more. all in fb anyway, go see and laugh at our silly antics. (:

anyway, i am happy and proud to announce that ITB project part 1 is finally done. I think the presentation today went really well. Ms Shireen looked happy and said we did a good job.



LMS presentation tmr! and im not even prepared one bit, hopefully we get to pull this off * crosses fingers*

I miss Natalie, its like i only see you during trainings. hope everything is okay there yes hun (:

I MISS MY GIRLFRIENDS TOO. PLEASE PLEASE WE NEED TO MEET UP SOON ):
And to stanley, yes we finally have the long awaited meeting after so long huh. (:

okay i shall stop now, im sneezing non-stop alrdy. =/

<3




10:16 pm <3