but guess what i'm doing instead? Fb-ing and msn-ing.
oh gullay, tell me what's new ? (:
MAEC CT IS OVER. yay. One down, two to go.
I should really really really get to school more on time now, thats a habit i gta break tho. IM ALWAYS LATE. and always the last one to reach in the group. heheheh thanks for being patient all the time eh? heeeeeeeeeeeee
lunch aft test was damn funny, all the silly antics and the funny story telling. Food was deli-ci-ousssssssss. Until now im still super full. =x
OH. guess what?
I have no idea what haqim and me were talking/fighting about , then its like I wasnt paying attention to what on earth was in front of me. Up until i walked right into this, full speed!
Okay uh, it was a little bit bigger. BUT STILL , you get the point.
IT WAS SUPER EMBARASSING. But i didnt have any time to blush or wtv because all i could do was keep laughing and laughing and laughing. Plus, we were trying to get Hwele and Amber's attention.
I am such a blur person sometimes . Seriously. (:
OKAY, im off. more later !
<3
5:10 pm <3