I may not have potrayed exactly the best that I could be through actions and through decisions I may have made. But still, I'm not that person you have made me out to be. You hear stories yes, you hear the version from the other side. But there are always two sides of the story.
I have done things that i'm not proud of, I've made decisions that I wish I could take back, I've ran away from situations instead of facing them. In other words, I've pretty much been less than perfect. I'm not gonna go to the extent that I'll justify my actions, explain my reasons just so that you all would understand. I just want to apologise though. but really, I'm not what you think.
"But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic. Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. Do to others as you would have them do to you."
- Luke 6:27-31
amen.
<3
1:10 am
<3
Sunday, June 28, 2009