<body> My God is the God who provides. <body>
Kathleen Elizabeth <3

DSCN6883

'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' - Matthew 22:37

Deanne_gacad@hotmail.com
s Facebook.
t Tumblr.
Tag me here!

Archives:
April 2007 May 2007 October 2007 June 2008 July 2008 September 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 November 2009 December 2009

Credits.
Layout: chique-lilie
Brushes: audiotrash
Image: gravity-of-love@DA
Inspiration: murexa.org
Web Icons: like-honey.com . enigmatic.nu .
Monday, June 22, 2009

Here i go again. Apparently I really do have the knack of getting myself into situations like this. Even when in the very first place , it was all that I was trying to prevent.
I really feel as though all i've been doing, the way i've believe has been totally contradicting as a whole.

All the things i never thought i'd do, i'll end up doing.
All the things that i never wanted to be, i'll become.
I have to stop trying to please everyone, I have to stop trying to make all those who come along happy cause all in all , I know that i'll just be doing the complete opposite.
I didnt want things to come down to this.
I swear i didnt.

So much for me still over analyzing everything, things are still screwed in the end.
I'm sorry for this.
Although to you , it may never be enough.
One day you'll see that it's more than you think.

i seriously really should come with a caution sign.


1:29 am <3