I never really thought about it, but our talk today brought back the past and it just hit me how ignorant ive been before.. How oblivious ive been to others and did things without really realising how hurtful my actions could be. I know that i cant erase the past, i cant change whatever, but this i mean from the bottom of my heart. I'm really sorry to those whom ive hurt and offended. But, really. Ive grown out of my foolish ways and selfish nature. But yes, im still sorry.
---------
4 years just passed by just like that *snaps*
I still remember the very first day of school, how i was already actually late ( with sche) but we still managed to sneak in. And now here i am, on the verge of graduating next week, and damnnnnnnnn. I cant help but feel upset that we're all gonna part ways. But really, all the memories are just wonderful. All the good and all the bad.
I'm happy, im just.. happy.
((:
7:44 pm <3